Green Park PCH COVID-19 Protocol:
1. Employees will wear face masks/covers/shields.
2. Green Park will always follow "maximum gathering size guidelines" per city/county/state ordinances. We have changed our appointment scheduling to reflect less visitors during the day to accommodate this rule.
3. At Green Park, we are social distancing work environment/employees by at least 6 feet. Interior and Exterior Signage is NOT currently in place but we totally support both social-distancing and cleanliness.
4. Coming soon! We will no longer have visitors fill out paperwork. They will enter their information on electronic tablets (no paper, pens, etc.). These tablets will be disinfected after each use. Visitors will be given the opportunity to provide as much of their purpose of visitation in advance, to avoid unnecessary wait time.
5. Everything used/touched in the facility is wiped down/disinfected after each visitor.
6. We wipe down tables, chairs, doorknobs, etc. throughout the day and prior to departure
All visitors will be required to do the following:
1. Temperature checks at door. Any temperature of 99 and the visitor will need to reschedule
2. Answer series of questions. “Over the past 14 days, have you experienced any of the following symptoms”:
unusual and persistent cough
unusual shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
unusual muscle pain
unusual sore throat
new loss of taste or smell?
Any YES, without a reasonable explanation, would result in the need to reschedule the appointment.
3. All visitors will be asked to bring and wear a face mask/cover during their entire visit with Green Park. If they do not have a mask/cover, one will be provided. If they refuse (or cannot) wear a mask, their appointment will need to be rescheduled.
4. After passing the temperature check and health questionnaire, visitor will be asked to wash or sanitize their hands prior to beginning visitation
Green Park Team